Sattelite #1 changes - 2
Well, what happens, when the reaper shows up, and an important person in ones life is getting picked up? Won't you plead with death to make it not happen? At least that was what Klara's date was thinking...
"Please, don't take her away from me. She's my life, my everything... And I thing she has some plans for us, so please don't take my Klara away from me!"
".o0OHow I hate those darn death after wohoo-thingies. If they could only keep an eye on the meters before entering the bed!O0o. ... Oh, all right then. Get up..."
"If you pick the hand, where your beloved's soul is hiding, then she can live. If not, she's mine... I think she could make a great hula girl of mine"
"Oh, uhm, what han to pick? It could be the left, but then again, that might be wrong. But if left is wrong, then it must be right. On the other hand. I havn't been so lucky with the right hand lately. And who's left or right will it be... Mine or death's... Ooooh so confusing... now, I'm just going to pick with my eyes closed... Maybe I could even feel her... I'll have to try now... I pick.... THAT hand."
"Are you sure? It could be the wrong one!"
"yes, I'm sure!"
"If it's the wrong answer you'll loose everything. If it's the right you might win love for life, so if you'r the least in doubt, it's now or never!"
"Do you have to do that "who wants to be a milionaire" now? But yes. I think I can feel her. Heck no. I KNOW I can feel her!"
"As you wish. She's yours"
"I knew it, I knew it! She was in the right hand. I knew I could feel her. I just new! Go Phenix! Go Phenix! You're a real looser, death... Lo-hoo se-herr... Now get you of my way, so I can enjoy my sweetheart getting to life again!"
"As you wish. I'll just look at my list to know when and where I'll have to turn up again."
"Woah, what an exiting experience, and I had a vision, where it became clear, that I have to get new underwear!" (simmers note: Don't worry, the first thing I did afterward was going out buying new clothes...)
(simmers notes:
1) This is the first time ever, I was trying this thing out... and it's my first un-planned death ever, well exept maybe "death by old age", that you don't really know when comes, and always crawl up behind you, like a thief in the night. I knew, that her bars was low in hunger, but I didn't know that a little wohoo would make it drop below zero, leaving her to die afterwords.
2)Klaras date, Phenix wasn't controlable but I didn't want to loose Klara, as I have plans for these two, or at least for Klara, to bring Laureen some grandbabies, so I used testing cheats, and made him selectable. Unfortunately some error orrured, and Klara disappeared after the rescue, so next part of the story takes part in "take 2", but will be continued from "take 1"
Simmers notes, End)
Next day
What an experimence, I'm sorry, that I didn't pay too much attention to your needs, Klara. It won't happen again. (at least not the next couple of days)
"You could say so. I don't want to experience that again in the nearer future... Hey what was that thing you mumbled about in the end?"
Oh, Uhm, nothing, really. Honestly. I didn't mumble anything(exept, perhaps*mumblemumble*)
"There you did it again. Would you please stop that?"
I can't promise, but let's get on with the story...
"Well, next day, as you might imagine I was so thankful to Phenix, that I wanted to make up for it with another date, witch was great. I even asked him to marry me... well after a little wohoo in the car, that in mysterious ways disapeared afterwards"
*mumbleIwonderwhymumble*
"Could you stop that!"
"I was so exited to hear his answer, that I ignored that phonecall. It could have been important. It could have been my work calling that I had been promoted, which would have brought some more money into my pocket!"
"He accepted. Imagine how happy I was. My saviour would marry me."
"Hell yeah I would. Could you imagine how it would be, to loose someone you have done so much for?!"
"Anyway... soon after I started to feel some noisia. I thought that it was because of the changes. That I was going to marry in short time. We decided, that the wedding should be as fast as possible, because of what happened earlier... the incident with death and stuff..."
*mumbleyouwishmumble*
"Quit it!"

"Well. I called to invite my family for this special wedding party, but with such a short notice it wasn't everyone who could come..."

"We made sure that the weddind was placed with the view to my happy childhood home... The home where I finally found, that I could trust adults... and uhm, don't mind the girl in the flowered dress. She just happened to pass by, at the moment we were making our vows."
... to be continued...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home